Saturday, March 31, 2012

Game Tattoo #9





Dedication above and beyond, and should be no surprise to me to see someone with a skyrim tattoo, now if only I had the courage.....

If you've got one you'd like to share, please post a link in the comment box.

In order first to last:

Skyrim tattoo from Walyou.com
Chrono Trigger from Gamingtattoos
Joker Tattoo from list09
Quake 3 Logo from Gamegrin forums

Alf the Helper: Clever, I see what you did there, you went first to last, stead of top to bottom...
Elderly: .......
Alf the Helper: ...I'll am..go clean up....

See all "Game Tattoo" posts

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well the Chrono Trigger looks pretty cool, but theres just something about that there Quake 3 one....

Unknown said...

Ah yes good to know the years haven't weakened your "eye" for quality...

Alf the Helper said...

Personally I think her bottom looks cute...

Unknown said...

Alf!!! to you room... NOW!!!