Sunday, July 08, 2007

O Walkthrough Archive

Pologies, Blooger tidying is never done.

  • Oblivion

  • Oblivion Shivering Isles

  • Oblivion Vampire Cure

  • Okami

  • Onimusha Dawn of Dreams
  • 11 comments:

    gnome said...

    Hey, where's the story of O?

    (guess right next to my pathetic attemp at humor. sadly)

    Unknown said...

    still funny though!!!... working on a walkthrough as we speak... now where did I put that video....

    (several hours later)

    ...oh dear I think i only rented it... damn and tarnation...

    fatherkrishna said...

    Great list... Obviously outstanding.
    Outspokenly obliging, onerously occidental, overly ostentacious, openly Oriental...

    I think I might have made some of them up...

    Can I have an easier letter next time Elderly?

    Unknown said...

    Walkthrough...? Never heard of such a thing... huh'

    Unknown said...

    im sorry FK, indeed the next letter (still being kept closely guarded) will be a lot easier, I can tell you though it is likely to be a consonant. :)

    Walkthrough? it's for old people like me, that end up completely lost after the loading screen...

    gnome said...

    Hey, I thought of Onions! They start with an O and Mrs. O would definitely put them to good use... She was into gardening, wasn't she?

    Unknown said...

    onions... excellent...

    brings tears to my eyes....

    mrs O? I never knew mrs O was into gardening? then some Okra is called for

    gnome said...

    Not too kinky you think?

    Unknown said...

    (considers....) well okay a little kinky, we'll stick with onion then..... oh wait... Olive, is Olive a vegetable though?

    gnome said...

    No, it's an abomination. And they are everywhere. Fecking tourists.

    Unknown said...

    Bloody tourists... (spits...) bah!... onion it is then... least you know where you are with an onion.....