Sunday, October 22, 2006

eyecandy a

pardon me while I make up for poor coding skills!
......okay non-existant coding skills

  • Ada Wong Wallpaper

  • Aeon Flux website

  • Assasin's Creed Concept

  • Assasin's Creed Trailer

  • Atelier Iris 2 website
  • 9 comments:

    Gamer C. said...

    Love the Ada Wong wallpaper.

    gnome said...

    You top-coder you!

    Unknown said...

    indeed a rather .... beatiful specimen of wallpaper.... adorned my desktop for manys the day till you came along with your scintillating releases....

    Top-coder ...I wish.....but thank you Mr.Gnome....if I were a top-coder I wouldn't be so suspicious about switching over 900 post onto beta....

    gnome said...

    Well, being a top-coder would have nothing to do with trusting blogger... or, so I believe...

    Unknown said...

    if i mess up.... change is a terrible thing... it'll have to be done soon.. ...a long weekend coming up... so i must divest myself of my big chicken outfit.....

    you are indeed correct......

    gnome said...

    Oh.... please do try and chech out on of them blog-backup services.... Just to be sure... that's more than 1000 posts...

    Unknown said...

    .....all that fresh paint.... shiny floors..... we could throw a party afterwards I suppose.....

    blog backup template elderly must, ere beta moving truck arrive......

    (picks up phone)

    I want to change.......

    gnome said...

    Better back-up the whole blog thing... There are services doing that you know (hopefully for free)...

    Unknown said...

    Thank you mr.gnome I will indeed save a copy of original template in three differnt locations....

    to be sure, to be sure, to be sure

    (gives thums up to Gnome)