Wednesday, January 16, 2013

DMC: Devil May Cry Facebook Cover

 
 
 
 
right click open inages in new window/tab for fullsize 851x315
 
Ahhhh... the alternate reality goodliness of the new Devil May Cry offering developed by Ninja Theory.  One of the most frustratingly difficult game series to complete, but so worth the effort.  In honor of the game I have no chance of ever finishing and it's predecessors, Alf has rustled up some Facebook covers featuring Dante and Kat, Dante's teen witchy graffiti loving guide.

See also DMC: Fanmade Wallpaper on Beauty Re-rendered blog

Official Website

3 comments:

GamingAles said...

Oh man, these are SWEET! My favourite game at the moment too. Thanks for sharing, I almost feel bad that I don't have to pay money to get them! (but if there was a cost I wouldn't be able to afford them... Nooooooooooooooooooo!) But they're free so YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!

GamingAles said...

Downloaded :)

Unknown said...

My pleasure dear friend, mind you you could help out by taking Alf off my hands at the weekends....
He is house trained and has his own toothbrush... And face cloth...

...no I'm sorry that was too big a favour to ask.....