Thursday, October 05, 2006

Xenosaga III Walkthrough

And now for something completely much the same. A scintillating, hair preserving, relationship saving Walkthrough from Kouli over on Gamefaq.

Uncover the future of mankind in a journey to unveil the Gnosis phenomenon and save the galaxy in this conclusion to the Monolith's multi-chapter RPG epic trilogy. Xenosaga's final chapter boasts over 3 hours of movies, an updated battle system, an improved customization feature, higher rewards for strategic party management, the "Xeno Bible" and a mini-game with over 50 levels.


Xenosaga III Official Website (Japanese)
Xenosaga III Official Website (English)
Xenosaga Fansite

The elderly gamer, where hair between your toes is no longer a talking point

Clickable inkies

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Probably never play this... matter of fact my sister ran off with my ps2 and I dont even care anymore..! I only have time for next-gen these days....

Unknown said...

guess she owes you a Wii in return.... ?

NSonic79 said...

Why do people need walkthrtoughs? Can't people use the grey matter that is taking residence in their mellons?

No offense. I personally don't use them and try to figure them out on my own. It brings out the challenge and joy for me. *big toothy grin*

gnome said...

Oh no! dad! What have you done there?

SOrry about that... He didn't mean it. Then walkthroughs started it...

Unknown said...

(looks at the shotgun pellets in the ceiling, and the suspicious puddle underneath the walkthrough......) no that's fine Gnome, I shoulda known not to tempt faith....

......as for walkthrough? well i use them, when i've spent and hour and half of frustratingly attacking the same level again and again, or for when i'm so hopelessly lost even the Samaritans hang up on me....plus take a look at the top ten posts.....

NSonic79 said...

JUst curious elderly, do you try to take a time out for awhile then go back to the game with at fresh perspective?

Unknown said...

uh huh!.... finding the killer weak spot in a level boss after the 35th playthrough just ain't my idea of a good time...

i do attest though that finding these frustratingly enigmatic totally illogical peculiarities on my own is a lovely feeling, but i do have a breaking point.

mind you i finished minesweeper without any help

Anonymous said...

I still enjoy this game today!

Anonymous said...

on one game the area im in has two exits i can findone thats blocked, and the other one sends me back to the area i just left. now i can't get out. last time played: 3.5 months ago ):(
-Roxas

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that Anon, it's so long since I played the game I can't remember all the twists and turns. Which level are you on? and exactly where are you?

While your at it try the Neoseeker forum.
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/27967/