Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Xbox 360 Skins Best of the Month









Hi Alf the Helper here!
Following my completely unpopular post "How to apply a Ps3 skin" last month, mr.Edlerly has kindly allowed me to come on here and redeem myself. 

It is therefore with extreme gratitude and the bore of a 12 gauge shotgun pointing at me that I would like to introduce my hand picked selection of Xbox 360 skins plucked from the vaults of Amazon, for your delectation.

So take it away there skins....

Alf The Helper: Is that okay?
Elderly: I'm not convinced, try harder...

Am... these housetrained and ..ahh ..protective decals are especially handy for impressing.. yourself.. those around you and improving your gaming prowess..

Elderly: No Alf, they don't make you play better...
Alf The Helper: Then why would you buy them!!?

(Elderly takes the safety off the shotgun....)

...These superb Skins are made up of ultra thin and environmental friendly vinyl material, highly durable and help prevent abrasions & scratching to your favourite gaming console...
erm...they also look pretty cool...

Elderly: Good, okay your off the hook
Alf The Helper: Phew!! :) So there never was an Amazon guy posting links at the end of your posts?
Elderly: No Alf there was  never an Amazon guy,
Alf The Helper: Gee...I'm going to miss him... :(
Elderly: ?

3 comments:

GamingAles said...

Lol "housetrained ... and protective decals", love it! That flame one looks superb, I bet they're a devil to put on though.

Alf The Helper said...

Hiya Bickle.. :)

having researched the Ps3 skinning process...you are quite correct, they are indeed much trickier than I would have imagined...

Unknown said...

Loving the concrete one on top, I seem to remember a youtube video on painting your xbox.. but nah, it's black shiny surface will suffice til the next generation..