Saturday, April 14, 2012

Street Fighter X Tekken Character Concept Art





Released March 2012 for xbox 360, and Ps3.

Developed by Capcom, Street Fighter X Tekken features characters from both the Street Fighter franchise and Namco's Tekken series, with Namco currently working on Tekken X Street Fighter.

Official Game Website
Official Capcom Blog

See all "Concept Art" posts

Alf The Helper: You know I'm glad we decided not to mention the furore over Xbox 360 owners not being able to play online tag team matches like their Ps3 comrades.
Elderly: Indeed Alf, and I think we did the right thing by not talking about the characters on the disk that can only be unlocked by paying for them.
Alf The Helper: Yup as you said why court controversy!!
Elderly: Yes, now let me make you a nice cup of tea!! :)
Alf the Helper: Thank you mr.Elderly, just one tic and I'll turn off the .. micro...phone!!
Elderly: ?!!!
Alf the Helper: Ahem!...
Elderly: (Coughs.....)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

The only one I don't like is Chun Li. Just don't like how the legs were done. I know she's got some tree trunks in the games, but this particular concept I don't really care for.

Unknown said...

Not Chun li at her best I do agree, I feel a cosplay post coming on, which I hope will more than make up for this...

(cough) Tea? sans mouse?

GamingAles said...

Did somebody mention DLC already on the disc? ALREADY ON THE DISC!!!????!!!!11!!!??!!! DOOM ON YOU CAPCOM, DOOM ON YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! Ah, that's better. Any tea left?

Alf The Helper said...

What!? already on the disc? Why that's preposterous, no idea where that rumour star.....

Unknown said...

Too late Alf , we may as well own up....

Sigh :(

Greetings dear Bickle, :) you make yourself at home and I'll prepare a nice cup of tea and a possible legal defence...

Alf!! Chocolate mints for our guest, oh and apologise...

Alf The Helper said...

:( I'm sorry Bickle...

Sniff!

GamingAles said...

Hey, it's non of y'alls fault. Tea, chocolate mints and free Mass Effect DLC makes it all better :)

Unknown said...

What? New Dlc for mass effect? :)

A face fix perchance... A new ending... spandex spacesuits?

....I'm salivating again, aren't I?

Blog Narrator said...

Not again, can't you get an sponge implant or something!?

:(

I should have taken the Blogger Button Cleaner's post