Friday, June 01, 2007

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (Wii) Trailer


vid from max4000max

Latest Trailer from IGN, not to be confused with RE4 wii edition, Umbrella Chronicles is a first-person retelling of the first Resident Evil. Developed by Capcom exclusively for Nintendo's Wii. An on-rails shooter, the game features a storyline that finally exposes what happened to the devious Umbrella Corporation. Due late 2007 or early 2008 depending on who you listen to.


Official Website

Screenshots from 1up

Clickable inkies

12 comments:

fatherkrishna said...

Oh yes! Oh yes, yes, YES!

Fan-bloody-tastic! Can't wait for this... I've actually posted about this over at Wii-kly Sermons...

I'm SO excited!

Unknown said...

you have... your are.... me too.. and a mighty fine reason to finally buy me a Wii....

fatherkrishna said...

Not before you've bought a Saturn... They're far cheaper and you can't do yourself a mischief...

Unknown said...

...admitedly the thought of all the physical Wii exercise has me worried..... but it looks so fresh... not saying the Saturn isn't fresh.. but

...im digging a hole aren't I?

NSonic79 said...

The evil is rising...

The terror is spreading...

and no one is immuned....

all I need is A FREAKIN WIII!!!

*head*
*hits*
*keyboard*

gnome said...

A Wii Umbrella? What's the bloody point?

Unknown said...

(replaces keyboard with pillow, mops up blood and remove the "J" key from Timerunners forehead...)

A Wii Umbrella?, for people of small stature of course....

I've misuderstood again of course haven't I....?

gnome said...

Of course not! Perfectly sensible answer. Thank you, oh Elderly!

Unknown said...

im right???... and it's not only a few weeks ago but didn't i got something else right too..... we're on a roll.....

wow... imagine.. me.. .signs of intelligence... who'd a thought...

Unknown said...

Nice!!

gnome said...

:)

Unknown said...

(grins in two directions....)

:)
(: