Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Darksiders 2 Wallpaper




fanmade Darksiders 2 Wallpaper 1366x768 hd

Darksiders 2 Wallpaper
All sized 1366x768

One of the delights of getting older is the opportunity it affords you to regre....

:(

scuse me....

Elderly: ? .. Alf!! new script!!! I've used this already....
Alf The Helper: Right away mr. Elderly....

It was a hot Summer night and the beach was burning, there was fog crawling over the sa....

Elderly:...ALF!!!! really!??.....Meatloaf?..
Alf The Helper: that's all we got mr. Elderly, you haven't written a new script in months....
Elderly: Right, well that's because,  I'm erm.. very busy at present... okay I'll adlib...

It was a hot Summer night, and in a dark dusty blogger backroom, something stirred.  A small diminutive figure...

? scuse me...

Elderly: Alf can I say small and dimutative in the same sentence...?
Alf the Helper: I don't see why not....

..figure worked feverishly.  A fog came crawling over the sand, encircling the lonely figure.  Listening to his heart he could hear the whole world burning, and he knew that if ever he was going to make the next Wallpaper post on the Elderly Gamer he was going to have to...

Elderly: No this is useless I'm not feeling it...
Alf the Helper: Well they say a picture paints a thousand words...
Elderly: Alf!! genius.....You took the words right out of my mouth!! :)
Alf the Helper: 8(

.......some Darksiders II Fanmade Wallpaper for your delectation

Official Website
Fan site for Joe Madureira concept artist on Darksiders I and II
Darksiders II Wiki
Darksiders II Walkthrough

See all "Game Wallpaper" posts

4 comments:

GamingAles said...

Again, some triumphant work right there! The game is immense too btw!

Unknown said...

Thanks Bickle! :)

But I'm afraid the paint fumes got to littel fella this time out, he's been having nightmares since he finished this last batch of wallpaper.

Very unnerving to have him running around in the wee small hours shouting "Death!!!

:(

GamingAles said...

Ah, paint fume induced nightmares! Not good, poor blighter :(

*whispers* I guess this will impact on the adoption plans...?

Unknown said...

(whispers...) I'm afraid Bickle there are much more.... obvious limitations to Alf ever being adopted.. :(

...still we live in hope