Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Battleship Movie Poster





A staggered release in cinemas worldwide commenced with the premiere in Japan on April 5th last and will culminate on May 18th with it's release in Canada.  A fleet of ships is forced to do battle with an armada of unknown origins in order to discover and thwart their destructive goals.

Directed by Peter Berg and staring Taylor Kitsch, Alexander SkarsgÄrd, Brooklyn Decker, Rihanna, and Liam Neeson.

See all "Movie Posters" posts"

Official Movie Website

Alf the Helper: And it's got Rihanna in it! :)
Elderly: ...I've just told them that!!
Alf the Helper: Yes... but you sandwiched her in between Brooklyn Decker and Liam Neeson.
Elderly: I didn't sandwich her any place, I'm just repeating the credits roll...
Alf the Helper: Well I starting a petition... so there!
Elderly: And I'm paying your wages, now quit it!!!!
Alf the Helper: (mumbles....)
Elderly: What was that!!!?
Alf the Helper: nothing...just a touch of heartburn... (whistles)

27x40 inches Movie Posters on Amazon


11x17 inches Movie Fliers on Amazon (not always in English)

10 comments:

Incredible Alf the Helper Lookalike said...

Personally I think Rihanna should have top billing on this post....

If you agree please leave a comment below..

Thank You"

Unknown said...

I don't think this movie is going to be any good.. :/ Wait n see I guess.. The game will probably be worse.

Got anything to drink in here..?

GamingAles said...

Woo Rihanna!! Short hair tho?? Wtf?

Unknown said...

Greetings! :)

Alf!! beverages!!! for my esteemed visitors!!!

Yup Deitrix, trailers ain't convincing me yet, and I'm at a loss to understand why they premiered in Japan?

:( my thoughts exactly Bickle, but let's not let Alf know we care...

Alf the Helper said...

(Alf dressed in a exquisite tuxedo and patent leather shoes, wheels in a serving tray full of quite lethal and exotique concoctions)

Hello kind sirs

(bows)

perhaps an aperitif!?

GamingAles said...

The film seems to have arrived out of nowhere, and I'm worried that all I'm bothered about is Rihanna's hair...

Wow those drinks look a bit swish Alf. Cheers! Er... is it supposed to be bubbling like that...?

Unknown said...

Bubbling?.... Let me see.....

If that's the Cristal Champagne your fine.... If on the other that's tequila, then the worm might not be dead!

:(

(whispers to Bickle)
Call me shallow, but little Alf may have a point, so far my only interest in the film is it's got Rihanna in it, but I'm fearful I may not survive trauma of the haircut! Perhaps it will grow as the plot unfolds!

Amazing Alf The Helper lookalike said...

I agree with me... erm... Alf The Helper, Rihanna should have top billing in this post!!

Unknown said...

Alf!! Is that you!?

Alf the Helper lookalike said...

No!

:(