Saturday, November 05, 2011

Ps3 Slim Vinyl Dragon Skins


Ps3 slim vinyl decal from Bundle Monster, includes 2 controller skins.

Alf the Helper: am is that it? aren't you going to review it?
Elderly: It's a piece of sticky plastic, what can you say about it?
Alf the Helper: Well you could talk about how it dosen't block any holes, how it's got a superior "leather" finish, that it dosen't void any warranty, and leaves no sticky residue when you want to peel it off!
Elderly:Why would you peel it off after buying it?
Alf the Helper: am... okay well if you were to...
Elderly: Right you've got the job of reviewing console skins
Alf the Helper: I do? :) thank you mr.Elderly I won't let you down!! oh look mr.elderly that Amazon guy is back... mr. elderly? hello?

See all "Skin" posts

15 comments:

gnome said...

Hi Amazon guy!

Hi Alf!

Hi Elderly!

Hello there beautiful skin...

GamingAles said...

if only I had a ps3... XBOX FTW! Do they do xbox ones btw...?

Unknown said...

@Gnome Hiya Gnome..... :)

@Bickle they do, they do indeed, I have my 360 wedged between my dvd player and my sound amp, so I rarely get a chance to admire it's style, maybe I should stand it on it's end....

Alf the Helper said...

Hiya...!!!!

Amazon guy in disquise.. said...

Hi! :)

gnome said...

(waves back)

Hi again everyone!

Alf the Helper said...

heya Gnomey :D

Amazon guy in disquise said...

;D he heee

Ripper said...

(holds up his stump where he's pincers used to be.. stares at Gnome...)

...grrrrrrr!

gnome said...

(pets ripper)

:)

Ripper said...

(Readies his poisonous venom....prepares to spike Gnome with his... erm.. spiking thingy)

Unknown said...

:(

Gnome, be careful there, I know that look in his.... (starts couning Rippers eyes....loses track...)

....eyes

gnome said...

What look. He's just happy and wants to be cuddled.

Don't you ripper, eh, don't you?

(cuddles the deadly mostrosity)

Ripper said...

(Despite himself, Ripper warms slightly to the magic wielding Gnome, totally forgetting his dismemberment....)

Unknown said...

Well I never, if I hadn't have seen it I wouldn't have believed it...

Gnome you ever consider tackling World Peace?