Saturday, January 12, 2013

Xbox 360 "Vault" Console Stand Mod

Elderly: okay Alf on my signal.. this has got to be done in one take.. remember now enthusiasm..

Hi, this is Alf The Helper here with another extraordinary console thingy available for purchase.. whilst stocks last of the... Vault.

The Vault is a three dimensional lightweight casing for your cherished Xbox 360 in specially chosen Spring colours featuring Gundam White, Vampire Red, Urban Blue and the much sought after Nuclear Green. 

Each Vault provides that much needed increased airflow, beloved of professional gamers throughout the galaxy.  The Vault delivers better console stability and solves the perennial problem of where exactly do I leave my xbox 360 controller when I'm finished playing.  Yes finally your controller has a home.

Elderly: okay well done.. now we just need to wrap it up.. something short and snappy
Alf The Helper: I dunno I don't like selling stuff plus i't a stand.....why are they calling it a vault...
Elderly: I dunno.. I'd call it a housing... okay ready.. now with emotion...

As the manufacturers care as much about your beloved Xbox 360 as you do, they've made what can only be described as a humanitarian gesture by dropping their price by a whopping 40% making it theeeee most affordable Xbox 360 ..erm.. modification available...

You know..... your console needs this.

Elderly: Excellent right that's a wrap...
Alf The Helper: I hate myself.. can I go back to making wallpaper now!?
Elderly: Yes yes of course...

2 comments:

GamingAles said...

I am literally loving that handy controller er... protrusion. What a brilliant idea! And I thought it was just me that was never sure where to stick the controller after a gaming sesh. I'm ordering me one of these (where've they been for the last 6 years btw)!!

Unknown said...

Indeed why didn't Microsoft think of this, which gives me an idea!! Alf!.... Dictation!!

...Dear Xbox 720 designer people .....