Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Top Ten Christmas presents for the elderly gamer

  1. One of the 96% of working Xbox360’s (I’ll do the unwrapping)
  2. Condemned (Horror Action Adventure Game by Sega, Monolith)
  3. Samsung 32” HDTV slimfit TV (unwrapped, connected and programmed)
  4. Panasonic 600watt 5.1 Home Cinema System (unwrapped, connected and programmed)
  5. Brown Leather Recliner with fully stocked beer compartment.
  6. 4 week Holiday for the spouse in Australia, (yes on her own) with an optional return ticket
  7. Wireless broadband enabled do-hicky for my computer, so I don’t have to sit in the bloody basement every time I want to blog.
  8. Kate Bush’s telephone number.
  9. Do not on any account buy socks, jumpers, knitted freaking hats, scarfs or gloves (they make my psoriasis act up) and ESPECIALLY no pyjamas, we’re just older than the rest of you, we do not need to be embalmed just yet!!!
And ahm! ...........sniff!…………..if you could make sure that my grandchildren wake to find a Christmas morning, as magical and glorious and memorable as I did at their age.


Tags:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I promise I will never............ all the quintessence stuff.

Anonymous said...

So... how old are we talking? It's important for the elderly to stick together.

(Power in numbers and all)