Wednesday, June 13, 2007

DWar movie posters





Due for a Korean release August 2nd, D War stars Jason Behr and is Based on the Korean legend that unknown creatures will return and devastate the planet. Reporter Ethan Kendrick is called in to investigate the matter, and he arrives at the conclusion that a girl stricken with a mysterious illness named Sarah is suppose to help him. The Imoogi (the bad guy) makes its way to Los Angeles, wreaking havoc and destruction. With the entire city under arms, will Ethan and Sarah make it in time to save the people of Los Angeles? well to be honest....I don't know, neither do I know when we'll get a chance to see this over here, but from the trailer and the Artwork, hopefully soon.

the elderly gamer, previewing stuff you'll probably never see......

Trailer and posters from Official Website

Clickable inkies

10 comments:

Roys! said...

That's a nice find :) I suppose the D stands for Dragon, I guess..

gnome said...

Of course I'll see it. It's Elderly-previewed, it is...

Random J said...

"the elderly gamer, previewing stuff you'll probably never see..."

That's why I drop to my knees and give thanks to the bit torrent network each and every day.

fatherkrishna said...

That's why I drop to my knees and give thanks to the Elderly Gamer every day... And if either him, Segata Sanshiro or the Pope get to hear about this I'm history...

So don't let any of 'em know... OK?

This looks exactly like my cup of tea!

Top marks Elderly...

Unknown said...

hiya mr.munkey, im assuming it stands for dragon, but i can't confirm it.... dragons didn't look like that in my day....

Gnome, given my tendency to preview anything that moves.... caution is advised.. though it does look purty....

J, shame on you... (exchanges bit torrent links....)

..top marks... I've never gotten top marks ... ever.... (begins to cry....) thank you FK....

(helps FK up of his knees... unbalances and falls on rubber plant... trips backward and knocks over aquarium delivering a torrent of water showering over elderly collection of consoles..sending clouds of sparks flying into the air......)

...fireworks....!!!! FK you shouldn't have.....

gnome said...

I'll just try to remeber the torrent words of wisdom... Purty!

Unknown said...

as torrential rainfall puts paid to another Irish Summer..... torrent seems to be the word of the week, it beggars belief what can be had for a few simple clicks with a mouse button.....

gnome said...

Indeed. Never knew fish could be used in such ways... tsk...

Unknown said...

That's why I drop to my knees and give thanks to the Pr0n torrent network each and every day.

Unknown said...

....fish?... (searchs google....)

...holy shit!!!... but they're dead why thats' necro..

... I'll never eat fish again.....