Friday, December 30, 2005

360 Ps3 Vampire's Rain First Look

Well not much to see yet, following a prolonged search on the net I've only managed to find a handful of screenshots and those it appears scanned from a Japanese gaming magazine. But the reviews are thick and fast, not surprising as the game is due for release in Japan in Q1 of 2006. Game feature? rain? yes it appears vampires become weaker when exposed to rain (like furbies I suppose) Well no need to hold you bore you any further, here are the best previews available. Heck I'll even throw in the magscan how's that? .............jee some people are never happy.
Preview on Planetxbox360
Preview on IGN
Magscan on ZTgamedomain

More elderly pages tagged

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this game is good... Really been looking foward to it and there needs to be a good vampire game out there..

Unknown said...

Vampire Masquerade bloodlines (PC) required a bit too much from my old computer. So yes i've been suffering a bit of a vampire drought (if we ignore bloodvayne and buffy).

Anonymous said...

I played through Masquerade and really enjoyed it... Its the best Vamp game out there- well theres not much for it to compete against either I guess.. Even tho' its a few years old now- if the same game came out on the 360 I would buy it again!

Unknown said...

Time maybe to upgrade my pc, cause their isn't a mention of it anymore. So little time so many games.

Unknown said...

This has got to be getting close to finished for the 360..?

Unknown said...

you are once again quite spot on, due for release in Japan on 31st December, nothing dramatic to post yet....