Monday, May 22, 2006

Oblivion Character Portraits #3



Top to bottom

Hold Press
before you continue, be sure to check out the Oblivion Face Library, a most illustrious and incredible site, I knew i shoulda upgraded my pc instead of buying a 360. Check out the jessica Alba face file, you'll be a happier person because of it.

Mage from elricm.com 17 images in album

ocheeva from sinfestation on gamespot forums

Catherine Zeta Jones from Daevhar on oblivion forums (login required)

Character #1
Characters #2

elderly tags

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oblivion doesn't look (not even remotely, that is) so great on my PC. Despite my amazing face-crafting skills.

:(

Unknown said...

Now you mention it I do smell a photoshop, I'm too trusting. My female Nord Archer ended up looking like an orc (worryingly an attractive one at that).

On a lighter note may I congratulate your parents on their obviously inspired face-crafting skills.

Anonymous said...

There is the facial hair problem though. Us (that's not U.S.) gnomes can't actually stand beards.

Anonymous said...

I hope your not implying that mine was photoshopped. Hehe stumbled across this article and I can assure you that those are actual screens from in-game.

I use a special method of using FaceGen to create the faces though. Not the standard in-game method.

Check out gloryinstinct.ugtech.net for more faces and more info. ;)

cheers,
Daev

Unknown said...

indeed since posting this, i've had a dabble with facegen myself, and particularily like my angelina

http://xboxmeagain.blogspot.com/2006/06/
jolie-facegen-xbox360-and-oblivion.html

I'm amending the post above as we speak, to include your most illustrious website.

Gnome how could you have possibly doubted this most gifted of oblivion face makers...